Families affected by Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome gather each year for the HPS Network conference.
The HPS Network Conference is a place for families, physicians and researchers with an interest in Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome (HPS) from around the world to gather for fellowship, education and fun.
- Opportunities to meet and network with other families affected by HPS.
- Educational sessions for everyone from the newly diagnosed, to seasoned veterans. Topics include: an overview for those newly diagnosed, women’s health issues, coping with the GI complications of HPS and information about lung transplantation, among others.
- Updates on the most current HPS research
- Opportunities to meet the doctors and researchers working to find better treatments, and someday, the cure.
- Sessions designed to be a chance for attendees to have fun with new and old friends.
- Sessions to learn how your family can participate and be a part of the solution.
- Opportunities to participate in HPS research.
- A workshop for the moms of kids with HPS.
- Kids Camp – supervised fun activities for all.
The 27th Annual HPS Network conference will be March 13-15, 2020.
Past Conferences include:
The 26th Annual HPS Network conference which was March 8 – 10, 2019, at the Long Island Marriott in Uniondale, N.Y.
Hear from those who have attended the conference in the past here.