The HPS Network is one of several sponsors of The Gordon Research Conference on Lung Development, Injury and Repair, held at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, NH Aug. 20 – 25th. Susan Guttentag, who works on HPS Research, is a Vice Chair of the event. Presentations at the conference examine underlying lung development, injury and repair that contributes to lung diseases such as pulmonary fibrosis. “It is an honor to get to support brilliant minds coming together to explore science that may, one day, lead to better treatments, or even a cure, for Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome and the many other diseases that impact lungs out there,” says Heather Kirkwood, Vice President of the HPS Network.
- Klein hosts fundraiser at Bertucci’s
- HPS Network facilitates research at its annual conference
- HPS Network joins other rare disease organizations in support of the RARE Act
- New lung transplant program opens in New York
- Sanofi Genzyme awards Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network a Patient Advocacy Leadership Award