The HPS Network is one of several sponsors of The Gordon Research Conference on Lung Development, Injury and Repair, held at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, NH Aug. 20 – 25th. Susan Guttentag, who works on HPS Research, is a Vice Chair of the event. Presentations at the conference examine underlying lung development, injury and repair that contributes to lung diseases such as pulmonary fibrosis. “It is an honor to get to support brilliant minds coming together to explore science that may, one day, lead to better treatments, or even a cure, for Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome and the many other diseases that impact lungs out there,” says Heather Kirkwood, Vice President of the HPS Network.
- HPS Network attends Pulmonary Fibrosis Summit
- HPS Network joins coalition of rare disease organizations to oppose repeal of the Orphan Drug Tax Credit
- Purchase coffee and tea to help fund the cure
- HPS Network collaborates with the Rare Lung Disease Consortium to accelerate research
- Research Alert: HPS Network tracking medical issues, looking for HPSers with specific characteristics