The HPS Network exhibited at the annual meeting of the New York Thoracic Society, held March 23-24, 2018 at the Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, N.Y. Exhibiting at this event gives the HPS Network a chance to reach out to pulmonologists in New York to increase awareness of HPS, and to make them aware of the services the HPS Network can offer their patients. “It’s an honor to be at this event, and to support the New York Thoracic Society in any way we can,” says Donna Appell, Executive Director and Founder of the HPS Network. Donna, and her daughter Ashley Appell, manned the HPS booth at the event.
- Flor Otero’s transplant story published in the Highlands News-Sun
- HPS Network offers wallet card with QR code
- Eat for the Cure at Mama Gina’s in Valley Stream, NY
- 26th Annual HPS Network Conference to be held for families affected by HPS
- Update the HPS Network on new developments in your health history