The HPS Network exhibited at the annual meeting of the New York Thoracic Society, held March 23-24, 2018 at the Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, N.Y. Exhibiting at this event gives the HPS Network a chance to reach out to pulmonologists in New York to increase awareness of HPS, and to make them aware of the services the HPS Network can offer their patients. “It’s an honor to be at this event, and to support the New York Thoracic Society in any way we can,” says Donna Appell, Executive Director and Founder of the HPS Network. Donna, and her daughter Ashley Appell, manned the HPS booth at the event.
- Dell to match donation dollars for HPS post transplant program
- Team HPS attends American Thoracic Society International Conference
- Dr. Drack, ophthalmologist, to speak at HPS Network Conference
- American Society of Human Genetics announces 2019 Essay Contest
- Steve Shank shares his HPS story with KARE 11 News