- National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
- National Organization of Rare Disorders
- National Institute of Health
In 1995, the National Institutes of Health invited their first person with HPS to go to the Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Protocols to study HPS began and are indexed on the ClinicalTrial.gov site that is linked below.
Scientific Publications Library
The most authoritative and comprehensive publication on the subject of Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome.
- MRI-1867, Dual Target Cannabinoid Receptor 1 (CB1R) and Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase (iNOS) Inhibitor, for Effective Anti-Fibrotic Therapy for Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Pulmonary Fibrosis in Pale Ear Mice
- Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome and Lung Transplantation: A Single Center Case Study
- Multidisciplinary Care for Hermansky Pudlak Syndrome Adult Patients in Puerto Rico
- Hermanskyf Pudlak Syndrome – Pulmonary Fibrosis in Early Adulthood