HPS Transplant Centers
The following lung transplant centers have performed a transplant on a patient with HPS.
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital (Mass)
- Duke University Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- University of Texas SW Medical Center at Dallas
- NYU Langone Transplant Institute
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota
- INOVA Lung Transplant Center, Fairfax, Virginia
There are many transplant centers that have not seeing anyone with HPS, that does not mean they would not provide the care that you need. You can visit the website for The Scientific Registry for Transplant Recipients (SRTS) you can explore transplant centers by state. https://www.srtr.org/transplant-centers/?organ=lung , this might help you in the process of deciding which transplant centers to apply for.