Families affected by Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome gather each year for the HPS Network conference. The HPS Network Conference is a place for families, physicians and researchers with an interest in Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome (HPS) from around the world to gather for fellowship, education and fun.
- Opportunities to meet and network with other families affected by HPS.
- Educational sessions for everyone from the newly diagnosed, to seasoned veterans. Topics include: an overview for those newly diagnosed, women’s health issues, coping with the GI complications of HPS and information about lung transplantation, among others.
- Updates on the most current HPS research
- Opportunities to meet the doctors and researchers working to find better treatments, and someday, the cure.
- Sessions designed to be a chance for attendees to have fun with new and old friends.
- Sessions to learn how your family can participate and be a part of the solution.
- Opportunities to participate in HPS research.
- A workshop for the moms of kids with HPS.
- Kids Camp – supervised fun activities for all.
- The 27th Annual HPS Network Conference was to be held March 13 – 15, 2020. Due to the novel Coronavirus, the conference was cancelled out of abundant concern for our members, our researchers, and their families. The HPS Network is committed to providing chances for fellowship and research updates to our membership and has been hosting virtual events throughout this challenging time.
- The 26th Annual HPS Network Conference was held on March 8 – 10, 2019.
- The 25th Annual HPS Network Conference was held on March 9 – 11, 2018.
- The 24th Annual HPS Network Conference was held on March 10 – 12, 2017.
Hear from those who have attended the conference in the past: