Respiratory therapists at Holy Name Medical Center are using harmonicas to help patients with chronic lung diseases breathe better. They will attend the HPS Network Conference on Saturday, March 11th, and offer a short course on how to use playing the harmonica to keep lungs healthy. It isn’t necessary to have very sick lungs to benefit or to attend the session. Session participants will be given their own harmonica to take home and continue to use. Seats in this session are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Flor Otero’s transplant story published in the Highlands News-Sun
- HPS Network offers wallet card with QR code
- Eat for the Cure at Mama Gina’s in Valley Stream, NY
- 26th Annual HPS Network Conference to be held for families affected by HPS
- Update the HPS Network on new developments in your health history