The HPS Network would like to thank the conference attendees who completed the post conference survey. We had an 11 percent response rate. Here is a peek at some of the results we will be able to share with conference funders and supporters:
- 91 percent reported they learned something at conference they didn’t know before attending the event.
- 94 percent reported they learned something they will share at a future appointment with a medical provider.
- 100 percent reported they learned something that will help them take better care of themselves in the future.
- 100 percent reported they learned something that will help them advocate for their needs, or the needs of their child.
- 64 percent reported they made a medical contact they intend to follow up with in the future.
- 94 percent reported they made a social contact they will follow up with in the future.
- 97 percent reported they would like to attend the HPS Conference again in the future.
- 100 percent of parents with a child over five that participated in the children’s program said the experience was very important for their child.
- 100 percent of attendees said they found the low vision accommodations at conference very helpful for themselves or a family member.